Sunday, March 29, 2009

The rest of our disney Vacation

I know that I have been so slow putting the rest of our Disney Pics on Here. The last 2 days of our trip Kenadie got some Flu bug and on Saturday It seemed that she felt better but still wouldn't Eat. Sunday Morning I thought she would be all better but It was like it started all over again. But this time she acted like she was in apin. So we took her up to Primary Childrens and they told us she has Hernia. I wasn't too surprised but they said her having the flu bug was making it sore. Then I got sick just as Kenadie was getting better. Then Friday night Saturday morning Yasmin was saying how here ear hurt. I wasn't sure if she felt left out with Kenadie being sick and me tring to take care of her. So I took her to Insta -care just in case and sure enough a double ear infection! So we are glad that week is over! Hope you enjoyed the pics! We had so much I want to go back!

3 comments:

Colby and Emily said...

Cute vacation pictures, I especially love the one of Yasmin and Kenadie hugging- what cute girls!
What is this about a hernia and double ear infection?!! Boy oh boy, you sure had your hands full! Hope everyone is all better now. I will be in Salt Lake in a few weeks, let's get together!!!

Emily said...

Sorry to hear that you guys haven't been feeling well. There's nothing worse than trying to take care of sick kids when you're sick too! I'm glad that you had such a fun vacation though. And all of the cute pictures make we want to jump on a plane to Disneyland right now!

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Fun..well fun before the sickness. Glad you are better!! I am glad you went and posted these pics...i was wondering if at 2 years old Andrew is too young but it looks like even your youngest enjoyed herself!! Maybe we will take a trip after the baby. Welcome home to the cold and snow..yuck!