Sunday, March 1, 2009

Big Girl

Kenadie has been changing so much it seems like in the last few month! Last saturday we went to lunch with my aunt and my cousin and her boys. I took my camera but only took one picture of Kenadie kissing keton, my cousins little boy. He is only a few months older than Kenadie but almost a head taller than her. I wanted to take more pics but with Kenadie throwing her water on the floor and Yasmin having to go to the bathroom twice I forgot.
And Kenadie has not been eating in her High chair she wants to eat on my lap. So yesterday we went and bought a high chair that sits on the chair so she can eat at the table with us. We tried it this moring and she seemed to love it and eat so good. It's so funny how each child is so different!






No comments: