Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Thanksgiving Point


The other night Yasmin wanted to go see the Dinosaurs. And we had been wanting to take her to the Xango at Thanksgiving Point. So we took them. I was a little worried about Kenadie because she would rather walk than be in the stroller. So I took her out and she did great. It helped that it was a very kid friendly place to go. He it was great and we all had alot of fun!

This was a sand pit with water were the kids could play but Yasmin didn't want to get her hands dirty!




This was a fun cave




This was the sand pit were kids used brushes to find the bones but Kenadie was very content to walk up and down the ramp!



1 comment:

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Ah...i like that place. I took andrew when he was a new born. We need to go back. Glad the girls enjoyed it.