Friday, April 3, 2009

A week of Firsts

While we were in Orlando Kenadie has a forward facing car seat and loved it. Coming back home to the infant car seat has been so hard for her. She can't stretch out her legs so every time we go somewhere she ends up getting mad and screams the whole way. SO the other day I just told Marcos to put the other car seat in so she can be happier. On Thursday when we left the house she was so happy. I am sure she doesn't weigh 20 lbs yet but I think she is close enough! Right??


I love how she holds on to the arm rest like she is the princess


First hair cut!!! I took Yasmin in and before we left I asked Marcos if he thought Kenadie would let them cut her hair. He gave this look like be serious. So I took a sucker for the bribe. Marcos took Kenadie while Yasmin got her hair cut. When he came it was just in time for Kenadie's turn. As he handed me Kenadie he said "If she cries I am coming to get her." She cried until I gave her the sucker. I would say It went better than Yasmin's first hair cut!

No comments: