Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day #3 of our Magical Disney Vaction

Today we has so much fun in Animal Kingdom! But there was a ton of people! After lunch and our afternoon nap we went in to Magic Kingdom and we were able to go on more rides that way. We also got to see the best firework show I have ever seen in Magic Kingdom! It was like they show in the movies. Yasmin loved it Kenadie hated the noise!
Yasmin as we are going in the Bug 3D show
I love this pic of the girls


Yasmin as we are getting ready to go on the safari ride in animal Kingdom






Flick


The night view. I loved that the refection was in the water





The light show was going on when we were getting ready to leave the park so we stopped and watched a little of it







No comments: