This week was very crazy but was a good week. Monday we started off with Marcos having a job interview at Camp Williams. Tuesday my in-laws had their interview at the U.S. Embassy not only did they give them the visa but they gave them the visa for 10 years. Almost the same time we found out they got the visa Marcos got the call for Camp Williams offering him the job. He will be working as a chef (that was what he went to school for) But is still looking at getting in to the Military Intelligence. He has to take a few tests but the important thing is that he is now working with them under military orders. We hope my in-laws are coming next week so in order to make room for them we went out and bought Kenadie a big girl bed and put the two girls in the same room. Kenadie has done good so far. She took an hour the first night to go to sleep but each night gets better. We just have to teach sister not to wake her up in the morning!!
3 comments:
Yea good news all around!! COngrats to Marcos and so exciting your in-laws are coming. Good luck with that big girl bed. I am a chicken and dont dare let andrew have a big boy bed. I like keeping him caged...hahahahaa.
That's awesome about Marcos' job and yor inlaws. I love the cute pics of the girls, Kenadie is getting so grown up! That's so funny that she's got 2 binkis, Blake loves holding 2 and will totally take turns with them.
What funny little ones we've got! ;)
That's SO great, Jody!!! It looks like everything is coming together for you and your family, I'm so glad! That's awesome that Kenadie did so well in a big girl bed, I can't wait for Martie!
Post a Comment