Saturday, January 31, 2009

Outings

Yesterday we went to the open house of the Draper Temple. It was incredible to see all the small details. But the one thing I wanted to do was take a picture of the temple with my in-laws. But as soon as you get off the bus they send you through a white tent and from there you go in to the temple and then the same thing as you come out of the temple. Yasmin loved the little swimming pool (baptismal font.) And on Thursday I took my in-laws to thanksgiving point to the Animal barn. It was great because the sun was out and it wasn't so cold and we were the only ones there. Yasmin loved the pony ride but Kenadie wasn't so sure about it. If anyone knows any other fun places that we could go visit let me know!














1 comment:

Emily said...

We went to the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy over the summer and Blake really liked it. Also, my sister's kids really like Jungle Jim's, but I haven't been yet. Glad you're having fun w/ the fam!