These are some fun pics with my in-laws. We took them to pollo loco which is one of my favorite cheap places to go. And Kenadie decided she could just eat a leg by herself. It's fun to have them and see the girls play with them.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
The in -laws
Last Saturday Marcos' parents flew in to Salt Lake. I had forgotten all about Sundance until we arrived at the airport. Marcos still being employed with skywest he has access to the gates so he took off to find his parents. While Yasmin and I waited for them to come down we noticed a ton of people with cameras. At one moment the camera people turned around and started taking pictures at this guy that walked right in between me an another lady. Just as he passed me Kenadie who was standing next to me fell on the floor. As he stepped over her trying not to step on her he turned around I think to make sure she was ok with the camera people still after him. I then noticed it was Macaulay Culkin. Then after about 5 mins the T.V. and cameras followed Denice Richards. After that I was thinking why didn't I bring my camera?? After waiting for about 15 mins my in-laws came down the stairs. I told my husband he missed all the action.
These are some fun pics with my in-laws. We took them to pollo loco which is one of my favorite cheap places to go. And Kenadie decided she could just eat a leg by herself. It's fun to have them and see the girls play with them.




These are some fun pics with my in-laws. We took them to pollo loco which is one of my favorite cheap places to go. And Kenadie decided she could just eat a leg by herself. It's fun to have them and see the girls play with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
we go to the Tucanos up here in SLC at the Gateway. Its nice and close!! :) Let's go!!
Post a Comment