Yes we made It!!! Marcos came home Friday Night at 10:38 p.m. We didn't even know the flight time until the day before. I guess that is military for you! So I had this great idea ... I took the girls to my parents house and got them ready for bed and put them in bed. Then I picked Marcos up from the airport and we went home. I told the girls that daddy would be home early Saturday morning. So by 8:30 Saturday morning we were at my parents house and Yasmin's first words out of her mouth as I entered the house was "were is daddy?" Marcos came out from behind me and scared her. She was so happy!! Kenadie on the hand was wondering who this stranger was. She still cries sometime when he tries to hold her but I think in a week she will be daddy's little girl again.!!! 

3 comments:
YAY! How awesome that Marcos made it home in time for Christmas. Hope you guys have a great one!
Ahhh...that gave me goose bumps. Wahooo again.
Ooooh, I am so happy for you and your girls to finally have Marcos home!!! YAY!!!
Post a Comment