Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and Drop a line at what I am thankful for this year. I am so thankful for my family although these last almost 6 months have been hard it makes more thankful for a wonderful husband. And since Marcos has been gone Yasmin has helped me so much with everything around the house and even with her baby sister. I am also so grateful that we have all been so healthy. Although Kenadie has turner syndrome she has been very healthy. We went back to the cardiologist in October and everything looks goods. Other than the ear infections that we have had she has been very healthy and has become a happier baby. I am also grateful that Marcos has found a career YES!! It has been hard having him gone but I just keep remembering our ultimate goal and that this is just a step along the way. We are also very happy and excited that in 2 weeks he will be home !!!Yeah And last but not least I am for ever thankful for my father in heaven who has always been there for me and has guided me through life. Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving !!! We Love you All

2 comments:

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Cute page!!! Love your topper. You did a great job. And WAHOOOOO to your hubby coming home soon I can only imagine how excited you are!!! You are right we all need to realize that even this life is just a step in our Ultimate Goal!!! If you need a babysitter or anything while you are with your hubby let me know.

Colby and Emily said...

Hey Jody!
I'm so excited for your family and for Marcos to be home again!!! Your girls are so cute, as always, and I'm sure they are giddy with excitement to see their daddy.