Sunday, December 21, 2008

Kenadie 18 Months

It's so hard to think that Kenadie really is almost 18 months in a few weeks. Last Thursday I gave Marcos Biggest welcome home gift...taking Kenadie to the doctor all by himself !! I had to work so I thought it would be great for Marcos to jump right in now that he was home. So He being the great dad that he is, he was excited for this chance . He said he can't remember her height due to all the screaming going on by our cute daughter but now her weight is 18 lbs and 14 oz . Yes, that forward facing car seat might not be to far off in the future after all. But on the down side he sent us to a ENT specialist to see about putting tubes in her ears. So Friday I got the joy of taking both Kenadie and Yasmin to the ENT to have them checked. After having 5 ear infections in 6 months the doctor thinks it's best to do tubes. And I had Yasmin checked as well for her adenoids and sure enough they are huge. SO in January we will take them the same day and have them both worked on. How fun !! Well I hope the tubes will help Kenadie. I remember having ear infections not fun !!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Look how cute she is all bundled up in her snow gear! That's no fun about the ENT stuff, but it'll be so much better to get them over with at the same time. That front-facing car seat is definitely not too far away, she's going to love it!