Monday, November 17, 2008

Disney On Ice

Last week the babysitter called me and asked if she could take Yasmin to Disney on Ice. I told her I wanted to take her but wasn't sure if I wanted to take both by myself. She told me to come with them. So this weekend we went with and her husband to Disney on Ice. Yasmin wanted to wear her tinker bell costume. I thought well at least they will use them once. So I put Kenadie in her costume too. We had good seats and it was so much fun!





2 comments:

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Fun! I wanted to go so bad. Glad you had a good time. Cute outfits on the girls.

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

So my pictures on top I do on www.scrapblog.com. It kind of like scrapbooking but on the internet, pretty cool! Then I save them as a jpeg and upload it to my blog. The other ones i do on Picasa then picasa has an option to upload right to your blog. Its great. :)