We had a crazy Halloween this year instead of cute goblin pics we just have cute pics with daddy. We flew out early Friday morning to Virginia to spend the weekend with Marcos and do trick or treat with him in Virginia. Sounded like a great Idea at first but it turned into a how fast can I go crazy weekend!! To start off with Kenadie had an ear infection so on the last flight from Atlanta to Virgina she cried most the way. Then when I went to go pick Marcos up for the weekend the Sargent in charge said Marcos had a training and he couldn't leave until Saturday morning. I was so mad and to top it all off the army base hotel I booked wouldn't let me check in without my husband. So was had to go find another hotel off base and by the time we did that it was already 5 pm. The girls were tired and hungry. and I wasn't about to drive to Richmond by myself after spending all day in an airplane with the girls. So we went to bed early and around 10 am we picked daddy up and went to eat lunch together and played at a local park. Then I let him give the girls a bath and they played in the hotel room. It took Kenadie a good 3 hours to remember who daddy was and when it was time to say good bye to daddy Yasmin cried and tried to lock the door so daddy couldn't get out of the car. It was good to see Marcos and see the girls so happy again but it was a long trip with the two girls. We are counting down 6 weeks and daddy will be home again!! Yeah
3 comments:
I'm so glad you guys got to go visit Marcos (even if it did turn out to be totally crazy)! You are such a good Mommy!
How fun I am so sorry it was a crazy weekend but looks like the girls had a blast seriously we need to get together again I will call ya
This post reminds me of the song in primary, I'm so glad when daddy comes home glad as I can be! Happy day I bet when you got to put your arms around Marcos. Darn, too bad I didn't talk to you earlier. I am meeting some girlfriends at thanksgiving point on sat the 22nd. We bought tickets about a week ago. You are welcome to come. As far as the mission..i talk to two of my earlier companions Sis. Leytham and Chadwick. We hang out. Other then that who ever is on my facebook I will check up on. We went out to dinner with the Broadbents in September. They were going to have a reunion but sis. Broadbent's mom was in the hospital. yea..what is up with Pott's. I am wanting to find out about how she is and what she is up to, definitely need her to blog more often!!
Post a Comment