Lately Kenadie has been a little terror of our house. If the pantry door gets left opened she goes finds her way in and comes out with candy or some other treat. They other day I found a bag of chips dumped on her and she was eating them. I can be watching T.V. and leave the room for one second and the T.V. with be changed or turned off. She can now climb out of her high chair even with the little seat belt on. Nothing is child proof enough for her. So today when I was loading the dishes in the dish washer why did it surprise me when she tried to climb into the dish washer . I don't remember Yasmin doing any of these things. And with kenadie being so small you wouldn't thing she would be able to reach things but she finds a way.
2 comments:
How funny! She is such a little mischievous cutie!!! Martie is starting to get that way, but I count my blessings everyday that she hasn't had any 'hands-in-the-toilet' kind of experiences...yet! :)
Ohh it is so fun when there mobile huh!!! and to think we wanted them to be soooo bad
Post a Comment