Thursday, July 10, 2008
Kenadie 1 Year Old
Wow I can't believe it Kenadie will be 1 tomorrow. Sometimes I think wow that went by so fast but other times I feel like it went by so slow. At least the first 6 months anyway. She made me realize what a good baby Yasmin was. But she is getting to be so fun now and is starting to play more on her own as long as I am in sight. She is not walking yet but stands on her own until she realizes that she is standing on her own then she goes into panic mode and falls. On Monday we have an appointment with the endocrinologist (hormone specialist) up at Primary Children's. They want to talk about the kind of hormones and when would be a good time to start her on them. Her favorite things to say are still mom and dad and she loves otter pops. Every night when she starts her tantrum mode we wipe out the otter pop and that seems to take care of it for a while. We just go the girls pictures taken so when we get them back I will post them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment