I Can't believe that Yasmin is already 4 years old. But I am so excited for this year. Don't get me wrong I loved age 3, I think I am going to love age 4 even more. And Yasmin starts preschool this year which she is so excited about. She is practicing writing the alphabet and is very excited about reading. For her birthday this year we wanted to do something fun since last year we did nothing because we has a week old baby in the house. (not that we planned that.) So we took her and a few friends to Kangaroo Zoo. If you have never been it's a great place to take the kids and you can relax a little. Then we had hot dogs and hamburgers at home and did the cake thing all over again.
Yasmin cumplio 4 anos hoy. No podemos creer que rapido que paso el tiempo. Hoy fuimos con algunos amigos de Yasmin a un lugar donde tienen muchos Trampolines. Y se pasaron muy bien. Despues venimos a casa y Marcos se cocino hamburgesas.
Yasmin cumplio 4 anos hoy. No podemos creer que rapido que paso el tiempo. Hoy fuimos con algunos amigos de Yasmin a un lugar donde tienen muchos Trampolines. Y se pasaron muy bien. Despues venimos a casa y Marcos se cocino hamburgesas.
1 comment:
What a fancy car, I'm jealous! ;) Glad that she had a fun birthday, I can't believe that your little girl is already 4!
Post a Comment