HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY KENADIE! I can't believe she is already a year old, crazy!!! It looks like it was a fun celebration with lots of presents, candy and cake!
I LOVE the first picture with her hair all sticking up, so cute! Looks like you guys had a blast and that cake is awesome. I'm considering doing a luau for Blake's first b-day too, I can't believe that he'll be 1 in only a few months! Our kids are all growing up too quickly.
2 comments:
HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY KENADIE! I can't believe she is already a year old, crazy!!! It looks like it was a fun celebration with lots of presents, candy and cake!
I LOVE the first picture with her hair all sticking up, so cute! Looks like you guys had a blast and that cake is awesome. I'm considering doing a luau for Blake's first b-day too, I can't believe that he'll be 1 in only a few months! Our kids are all growing up too quickly.
Post a Comment