I was so excited for sping break because I usually work. I wanted to do some fun activities with the girls and show my in-laws some fun things about Utah. The girls loved the Aquarium when we went last summer so I thought that was good place to start. My in-laws were so surprised at all the different kinds of fish and that they could touch the sting rays. We then went to Kennecott copper mine. My in-laws said they went 30 yrs ago when they came to Utah to get married and I had never been so we took the drive. It was fun and I think the girls enjoyed. Then one night we took the girls to the Lehi pool, Paislee loved being in the water!! Marcos thought I was crazy wanting to take her into the pool but then he saw other babies about her age. For me is was the best spring break. I loved spending time with my girls!
Paislee and daddy in the pool!
Yasmin tring not to be scared touching the sting ray!
1 comment:
What a fun week! I'm so glad you were able to enjoy the time with your family. Your girls sure are cute!
Post a Comment