Yesterday Paislee turned 4 months old! I can't believe how fast she is growing and how chunky she is. She is such a good baby and loves to smile! I love how she wakes up in the morning and giggles at me when I talk to her. She loves to suck on her hand and fingers ( I am hoping she doesn't find her thumb to suck on) and she loves her baby swing! She weighs in at a chunky 13 lbs and 6 oz and 22 1/2 inches long! Her sisters love to hold her and kiss her! I feel so blessed to have this sweet little spirit in our family!!
Paislee and her sisters!
Daddy put Paislee's skirt on his head!
2 comments:
Ah, she is adorable! Crazy how fast they grow. How is it having 3?? Glad you have a great happy baby!!
Nice Blog
"The "98% Solution" Makes It So Easy to Make Money Online that a Baby Can Almost Do It!"
http://financialfreedom0.blogspot.com
Post a Comment