A few days before mother's day Marcos told me he was thinking of getting me a new T.V in our bedroom. The one we have is so tiny. I told him I would really like couches in our living room. We have a formal living and since we moved in almost 4 years ago it has been empty. RcWilley was having a huge sale so I went to check it out. Marcos was working so I called him and told him I found a great couch and love seat but wasn't sure if he would love it. He was set on leather and I was set on not spending a lot of money. I fell in love with this couch so I texted Marcos a few Pics. He said he loved it even more when it was delivered. So I felt very spoiled he even gave me gift certificates to get a massage. Marcos worked in the morning so I made the girls breakfast and they wanted to do the dishes! Yasmin told me "mom your the best mom ever!" I love the sweet Innocent! Hope you ladies had a happy mothers!
2 comments:
The couches look great! It's too bad that marcos had to work on Mother's Day, but you got something that will last.
Hi Falcon Family, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog
Post a Comment