Thursday, August 19, 2010

The half way mark!

    It seems with each baby the time goes by faster! I can't believe I am at the half way mark! Somethings I hoped would get better in the second trimester is my skin for one and feel 10 times better being the second. I don't remember have this many break outs with my other pregnancies. I feel like I am back in high school again and nothing I use seems to help. Being pregnant with Yasmin I never got my energy back but with Kenadie I had so much energy. So with this one I had hope to be more on the energetic side. Well it's nice to hope right!! I did feel good for a few weeks then I hit the 5 month mark and my blood pressure tends to drop. Some day I feel great and others it is hard to get moving! 
Last Thursday I went in for the 20 week ultra sound and the cute technion was having a hard time getting all the pictures she needed to.  She was sitting breach and seemed to be happy sitting on my bladder! So next month we have to go back for another ultra sound to finish getting all the pictures of her. One thing he did think would be good idea was for us to go to Primary Children's and do a fetal echo on her heart! Marcos had a little sister born with a heart problem and died 9 days later due to it and with little Kenadie's heart defect he felt it would be a good idea just to double check it. He told me he would like no surprises this time around and I have to agree! 

1 comment:

Emily said...

Isn't it funny how every pregnancy can be so different? I hope you get some of your energy back soon, it can't be easy taking care of two other little ones when you're not feeling great yourself! And let's definitely get together sometime soon, I'd love to see you and get caught up in person. :)