July is always a fun time for our family but a busy one too! Since the girls birthday's are a week apart we always try to do something big for them both. With Marcos being gone and being pregnant I just didn't have the energy to throw a huge party! So I tooth the girls to Chuk E Cheese for their birthdays and then they both got a free build a bear coupon in the mail so I took them their to make a bear. Grandma and Grandpa also took them out to lunch. I was hoping that doing lots of fun little activities would help take their mind off not having a huge birthday party...WRONG! Since Yasmin's birthday she has cried because she just wanted a party! So next week we are going with some friends to Pirate Island in Orem. I have hear it's fun and cheaper then chuck E cheese. I then Pray that the storm will calm!!!/
Julio en nuestro familia es tiempo de fiesta. Con las dos gorditas con su cumple una semana entre el otro y en la misma semana mi sobrino esta de cumple tambien. Como no tenia camera por el cumple de Kenadie por que Marcos lo llevo con el tuve que sacar fotos con mi telefono. Asi que despues es fue y compre una camera barata no mas para poder tener fotos de el cumple de Yasmin. Aca hay un lungar que se puede hacer se un oso y puedes vestirlo y ponerle vos. Antes que Marcos se fue el gravo un mensage para las dos y fuimos y hizimos un oso cada una. Por su cumple este lugar le dan uno gracias asi fuimos y las gorditas hizieron un oso.
Apple bee's for lunch? Los abuelos les llevaon a comer Y despues les cantaon feliz cumple!
No comments:
Post a Comment