Tuesday, July 13, 2010

15 Weeks!!!

On Saturday I went to the fetal photo studio in the south town mall with my parents. Before we went in I called Marcos and asked him what he thought the baby was. He told me he was not really sure but he would be very surprised if it was a boy. As we went in the man that does the ultrasounds (for those who haven't been) he was an O.B. in Lithuanian and of course can't practice here so this is his company. So as we went back he said "let see if we can find a boy." As we started the ultrasound she had her legs crossed and we couldn't get her to open them. My mom then said "It's got to be a girl then"   As I moved around so we could get a good look, sure enough it's another girl.  At first I think I was in Shock then I remembered that last year when we started trying for baby number 3 I felt that if it was a another girl that would be perfect for Kenadie. After talking with other mom's that have girls with Turner Syndrome they have said that for some girls the teenage years can be the hardest. When other girls body's are changing and theirs aren't  it can be difficult. And Kenadie and Yasmin have become such great friends I pray that this little one will fit right in!  

No comments: