x
On Thursday May 28th Yasmin had her kindergarten Graduation! I can't believe that kindergarten came and went! I was so excited to see her celebrate this special time but was a little sad on the other hand knowing this was the first of many special moments that daddy would miss. On Monday Marcos started his pre-deployment training, where he will spend the next 3 weeks living at Camp Williams. I was very surprised that when I explained why daddy couldn't make it she seemed to understand while my hart was breaking for him and for her!The graduation was so cute! They sang a few songs they had learned over the school year and then they showed a very touching slide show of all the students as they played the song "let them be little"! They grow up so fast I can't believe that she will be in first grade next year!
Yasmin and her good friend Caitaino.
Yasmin's Teacher Miss Nybo
No comments:
Post a Comment