This year for mother's Day we had a big surprise for my mom and for Marcos' Mom! A few weeks ago we found out I am prego! I am excited and a little scared all in one! Excited that I will be staying home and not have to go back to work for ..well for at least awhile. But a little nervous about having a new little one on my own. Marcos may be able to come home for the birth but I am trying to keep in mind that it is not a for sure thing! We are due December 31 2010. Not sure if I would choose that day again if I had to but at least it won't be another July Baby! Hope you ladies had wonderful mother's and take a few moments to enjoy the small things!
For
2 comments:
YAY, Congrats! That is so exciting, and hopefully the baby comes on or before the due date so you can have the extra tax credit, lol. :) I can't wait to find out what you are having, keep us posted!!
Wahoooo...COngrats!!! So happy for you. Hey i will come hold your hand when you deliver :) You are gonna do great, you are a tough woman!
Post a Comment