Sunday, May 2, 2010

Easter

I know It has been a good month ago but things have been crazy around here with all of our life changes. I was very excited for easter until I found out that Marcos would have to work that day. With him just getting back from Virginia and then go back to work on Easter I wasn't a happy little wife. So he went in at 3 am and the soonest I hope to have him home was around 1 in the afternoon. Then at 6:30 in the morning I heard our bedroom door open and I sat up wondering who had just walked in to our bedroom. Then I noticed it was Marcos. He said his boss had come in early to cover him so he could go home with his family. I was excited to say the least.
After we had our easter egg hunt we got ready and went to my parents house where my had a easter egg hunt ready for the grandkids. Because It was so cold that day they moved the easter hunt to there basement. We had a great Easter and we pray you all had a wonderful easter weekend!





No comments: