I can't believe that Kenadie turned 2! How fast time flyes. Yesterday when Kenadie woke up we all went in to sing Happy Birthday and she got so mad! I am not sure she was ready and awake for everyone singing I made pancakes because it's her favorite thing! Marcos had to work so we took my in-laws out they wanted to buy a camera. We met up with my parents at wal-mart were Grandma took Kenadie in the store and bought her a few fun little toys for her birthday. Then when daddy came home from work he brought Kenadie a flower and mommy a dozen roses saying thank you for giving him 2 beautiful little angels! That night we went and got a pizza...Kenadie loves pizza! Then when we lit the candles on the cake Marcos showed her how to blow out the candles on the cake. When we sang she blew them out and kept saying again and again! I think we sang happy birthday to her like 5 times just to she could blow out the candles. As we were getting ready for bed last night I told Marcos how blessed we are to be celebrating her life and that her Birthday is full of happy moments like these! We came so close to loosing her that she is our little miracle child! WE love you and Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!
Kenadie saying "no" when we started singing to her!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Kenadie. We are all blessed huh. What great lives the Lord has given us. Sweet too of your hubby to give you roses..
Happy 2nd Birthday! What a cutie she is, I can't believe that she's already 2 years old. Our little ones are growing up too quickly. P.S. How cute that Marcos made the day special for you too. :)
Post a Comment