t night are you sick of birthday cake yet! Don't worry there is still one more cake to go! Next week we are getting together to do a family Birthday party!
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Happt 5th Birthday Yasmin
I realy can't believe that I have 5 year old!!! Macos had Drill with the Army this weekend so when he came home of course he had to buy his little girl flowers! With Marcos' parents being here we went on friday night to go birthday shopping for Yasmin. It was fun we turned in to a little date and stopped and got ice cream then we went to Wal-mart to by the bike that Yasmin has been asking for for months. Everytime we go to Wal-mart she says can we go and see if they still have that bike? After Marcos got home and Yasmin got up from her nap we took her outside! For us it almost feels like Chrismas in July with the girls birthday in July and my nephews are both in July! I asked Marcos las




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, Happy Birthday Yasmin! I love the look on her face when she got her bike, totally priceless. I think summer birthdays are really fun because the weather's always nice for outside parties! Glad you guys are having a fun birthday month! :)
I didn't know that both of your girls birthdays were in July, Happy Birthday Kenadie and Yasmin!!! Looks like they had great birthdays!
(And cute family pictures, by the way.)
she's looking so pretty!
Post a Comment