Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Remodel

SO we haven't had a very exciting week but my husband has been very busy around the house! Last week he took out the vinyl floor in the girls bathroom and put travertine. I hate the color of the vinyl floors. It doesn't look too bad in pics but I am so happy to see is disappearing around the house. We also painted the girls bathroom. When I finish decorating it will post new pics!

This is the shower in our bathroom before demo day

This is after he stripped the shower down. When we finish it I will show you how it turned out


This is the before of the girls bathroom

This is the new tile! It doesn't look too much different in pictures but it looks different and feels so much better!

1 comment:

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

wahoo...props to your hubby! it looks good. I heard that laying tile is sooo time consuming. If he likes to do projects have him come over here, i have a whole basement to finish..hehehehe :)