Sorry Emily have tried to post this recipe 3 times but with the kids can never get it finished. This is one of my husbands favorite recipes and it's super easy.
Chicken Or Crab Salad
1 pkg of chicken breast or Crab
4 sticks of celery
4 green onions
1 head of lettuce ( we use romaine lettuce)
7oz pkg of sliced almonds
1 pkg of oriental noodles
Dressing
4 tbsp of sugar
1tsp salt
1/2 cup salad oil
1/2 tsp of black pepper
4 tbsp of garlic red wine vinegar
Make the dressing first then put it in the refrigerator. I boil the chicken then cut it up with the lettuce then add the celery and the onions. I add the noodles, almonds and the dressing right before you serve it. It's easy and it's a fun summer salad.
1 comment:
Thanks for doing this Jody! I've eaten this before and loved it, but I've never had the recipe. I'm definitely going to try it!
Post a Comment