Last Sunday Kenadie turned 10 months old. The nurse came on Tuesday and she weighs 14lbs and 11 oz . I am so excited because she has started crawling so I might be able to get more things done around the house now.She does more the army crawl then the traditional on your knees crawl but the nurse said it's still crawling. I am also very excited about the fact that we are starting to mix whole milk in with the formula. When we went to the doctor a few weeks ago he wanted to start her on whole milk to help her maybe gain a little more weight. Yeah!! that formula is not cheap!! She loves to still play with her big sis and she is doing so much better eating solid foods. Now we don't throw them up every day. I can't believe that in 2 months she will be a year old. It has been a hard year but now that I look back on it it did go by fast. I about lost my sanity during the first 6 months with the colic but I can say I learned a lot.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Kenadie 10 Months old
Last Sunday Kenadie turned 10 months old. The nurse came on Tuesday and she weighs 14lbs and 11 oz . I am so excited because she has started crawling so I might be able to get more things done around the house now.She does more the army crawl then the traditional on your knees crawl but the nurse said it's still crawling. I am also very excited about the fact that we are starting to mix whole milk in with the formula. When we went to the doctor a few weeks ago he wanted to start her on whole milk to help her maybe gain a little more weight. Yeah!! that formula is not cheap!! She loves to still play with her big sis and she is doing so much better eating solid foods. Now we don't throw them up every day. I can't believe that in 2 months she will be a year old. It has been a hard year but now that I look back on it it did go by fast. I about lost my sanity during the first 6 months with the colic but I can say I learned a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy 10 months, Kenadie! What a doll, I'm glad that you're having fun with her and enjoying the new crawling phase. And I know what you mean about expensive formula, Blake has food allergies and has to have a hypoallergenic formula that is definitely not cheap! It'll be really nice not to have to buy that someday!
What a cutie patootie! She has so much hair, I keep waiting for Martie to get more so I can put it up in little clippies! And I am still waiting for her to crawl too!!! What a fun stage to be in :)
Post a Comment