I just want to take a moment and say Happy Birthday to my wonderful Husband. Yesterday he turned 29. (yes he is younger than me) To be honest we didn't do much for his birthday. We went to Texas Road House for dinner (great place if you haven't been.) I know not very many people know much about Marcos. So you can get to know him better here are some of his fav's. His favorite past time is spend time with us his family. He hates to be held up in side all winter so when it gets warm out side he loves to go to the park with the girls and take them on bike rides. His favorite food is meat or a great pizza. But he will eat anything even if it's burnt. His favorite music is some kind weird music from Argentina that I don't really like. When he grows up his job choice would be to work with the government in the DIA or CIA or something along those lines. All his family lives in Argentina still so when we go back it's like this huge home coming party from his family and friends. I can never remember everyones name and who is the cousin of who.
Marcos is a great father and a great husband. I always wanted to marry a man like him but never thought it would be possible. I love you Honey and Happy Birthday
2 comments:
You've definitely got a good guy, hope he had a fun birthday!!!
Yeah, you have a good one Jody! Happy Birthday Marcos!!! Hopefully you guys are recovered from your vacation! :)
Post a Comment