Sunday, February 14, 2010

Another great day at Disney! The coolest thing we did that I was mad I didn't get pictures of was at 4:30 pm at the front of the park in Disneyland they do a flag ceremony. During the flag ceremony they take the flag down but they call all the past and present military members to step forward as they called their branch of service. It was so amazing that I started to cry as we sang the national anthem. It was so worth the time if you ever go, it was so amazing. We saw some of the princesses today as well Kenadie loved them all excepted Pocahontas. I asked Kenadie to go stand by her so we could take a picture. So she walked up to her and growled and walked away. I was so shocked. Sometimes I never know what she is going to do!















No comments: