Saturday, December 18, 2010

Paislee comes home!!

On Saturday as we got ready to leave for the hospital to feed Paislee I called to make sure she hadn't been fed. The day nurse asked my why she could come home today. I told her I wasn't sure because she had finished her antibiotics the day before but we were told the soonest she would come home would be on Sunday. As we left I grabbed the diaper bag with an outfit in it just in case! As we walked in her room the nurse said she was going to push the doctor to let her go home. As I fed her the nurse asked Marcos to put the car seat base in the car to get everything ready. When Marcos came back in just as he opened the door I heard the nurse say to Marcos that we got the ok and we could take her home. We hadn't told the girls she was coming home so when we walked in the girls ran over to see their littlest sister. They were so excited to hold her! We are so glad that her time in the NICU was short and that she is home and doing great!




2 comments:

Wahl Family said...

Congrats to you all> She is darling and looks like she has many hands to help her along her way!

Jen said...

Your girls are so adorable! I am so glad that you commented on my blog so that I could find yours. You have such a beautiful family!