With Marcos being gone I had planned a trip to Argentina but then when he came home he really wanted to go with us. When he came home things got crazy he had a job but his pay was messed up and they didn't pay him for almost 2 months. So we were wondering if maybe we should just postpone our trip. Marcos' little brother was leaving on his mission and we had many things we were taking down for him. The other hold up was Marcos security clearance to leave the country. With his job he has to be told we can leave and a meeting about where we can and can not go while their.
Saturday the 25th of september Marcos called me from work and said I just got the go ahead so start packing we can leave monday. I told him we would have to leave tuesday because I need to talk to Yasmin's teacher about homework. So Tuesday morning we set out on our 3 day tour to his parents house. Yasmin and I were able to get first class from Atanta to Buenos Aires which was great to have being pregnant and all. Then when we arrived in Buenos Aires we always try to get a Hotel so we can shower and take a nap for the next ride. That night we then took a 12 hour bus ride to were Marcos is from. The girls did great during the trip. I honestly thought Kenadie would have a hard time with the bus ride but they both did great! It was great to see his family again but it is always great to be home and back in America.
Yasmin in first class
On the bus ride to his parents house
Our first moring their...we look awake don't we?
Marcos' oldest sister with Kenadie
Marcos' good friends dad came and cooked a BBQ for us on conference Sunday
My mother-in-law made me a Birthday cake and sang happy birthday and the
kids had fun blowing out the candle
Marcos' brother-in-law saying goodbye too!!
The 2 bellies
Eary the next morning Marcos went with his brother to say goodbye!
1 comment:
Looks like a fun trip! That's awesome that your girls are such great little travelers, what a blessing!
Post a Comment