Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Planting the garden

Monday on my way home from work I stopped off at the local nursery and bought a few flowers that I thought would help dress up our front garden. When I got home Marcos was planting the vegetable garden. I am not too sure what is all there. I know we have 2 kinds of corn, 3 kinds of Lettuce, 2 kinds of beans. carrots, tomatoes, onions and even garlic. So you know what that means ...yummy salsa!! Last year we planted one but when Marcos left the end of July the garden wasn't my top priority. So we hope to be able to enjoy it this year!!


Kenadie wanting to help me







Front Garden







2 comments:

Emily said...

That all looks great, Jody! And I'm jealous, your veggie garden is about 5 times bigger than ours. You really are going to have lots of yummy salsa!

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Yea!!! Franco wants to do a garden so bad. Good luck...let us know how it grows. :)