So just when you thing it is never going to happen they take you by surprise. Last week Kenadie started walking. She still does it on her own terms but I think thats just the way she is. I still haven't been able to get her on video yet when I grab the camera she sits down and I can't get her do it again.
4 comments:
Oh your girls are sooo adorable!!! How exciting that she is walking!!! :)
That is too cute, what a little grown up she is becoming!
Hey I loved getting together also you kids are darling and we do need to do it again soon call me and let me know your work schedule. Your blog is way cute
How exciting!!! What a little cutie! I cannot wait for Martie to get off the floor and start walking, crawling is so dirty. Also, I love the new background on the blog!
Post a Comment