Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thanks Giving Point playdate

On Wednesday we got together with Emily and Emily to have a little play date. We went to Thanks Giving Point and had dinner and let the kids play in the water. It was so fun to see you girls again and catch up on life. We will have to do it again for sure! In the meantime I am still trying to explain to Yasmin why you both are named Emily!


2 comments:

Emily said...

Me and Blake had so much fun with you guys too! Kenadie is super cute and Yasmin is hilarious, I love all of her questions and the lipgloss incident was too funny!! We definitely will have to have another playdate. ;)

Colby and Emily said...

I can't even think about little Yasmin without giggling to myself, what a character! She and Kenadie are so cute!!! Thanks again for getting together with us last minute, it was so great to see you guys!