Tuesday, June 24, 2008

High school nightmare tag

Ok Emily this one is for you. To be honest I try to forget High School. Last summer I took Marcos to the 10 year reunion because he always asks me about high school in the United States. The only person that I saw that saw so fun to see was Tim Nelson. And that brought back memories of the fun times.
1) Did you date someone from your school? Josh Adams

2) Did you win anything in Senior's who's who ? No but I remember Jeff Barth would always say that by the time he would be back from his mission I would be married with 3 kids.

3) What kind of car did you drive? I drove a red buick when my parents would let me barrow it.

4) It's Friday night were are you? If I wasn't working at Frontier Pies I was out with Melissa. Larsen, Hurst, and Erin. But we had fun at frontier pies I think all of us worked their at one point.

5) Were you a Party Animal? If you talk to my mom she would say yes. I think the only thing that I did that was big was I snuck out of the house because my parents wouldn't let me go to a party at Liz Kings house so Brandon Park Came and picked me up. Then I got caught.

6) Were you considered a flirt? Don't think so, maybe after I got home from my mission.

7) Were you in a band, Orchestra, or choir? I was in choir for 2 years

8) Were you a nerd? I hope not

9) Did you get suspended or expelled? No are you kidding. I was good for the most part. I was also good at answering the phone when the school called you house to let you parents know you missed "one or more period."

10) Can you sing the fight song? I don't think I could sing one line of the song

11) Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Oblad

12) Where did you sit during lunch? The only place I can remember is in the cafeteria by the door.

13) What was your schools full name? Taylorsville high school

14) School mascot? The warrior

15) Did you go to homecoming and with who? That was one dance I never went to.

16) If you could go back and do it again, would you? No way !! I love my life now. but if I went back I would definitely have more fun and enjoy it more.

17) What do you remember most about graduation? I only remember that before we left home I got in a fight with my mom.

18) Where did you go for senor skip day? Lagoon

19) Where you in any clubs? No I don't think so

20) Have you gained some weight since then? Yes I think we all have

21) Who was your prom date? I only went to Jr. prom my jr. year was Josh Adams and my senor year I went with Brandon .......well I can't think of his last name at the moment but I really
didn't want to go with him.

22) Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? It was last year and Yes I went. It was depressing. I couldn't remember many peoples names. And some people haven't changed but I won't name any names.

Em you pics were fun to look at I have some fun ones but I can't down load pics right now with my computer so When I get it fixed I will have to post then.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks for doing this Jody, you are so cute (and you were back then, too)! I totally remember you getting into trouble for sneaking out, weren't you grounded for like six months or something?! I also remember good old Frontier Pies, they had the yummiest corn bread. Sorry we didn't make it to the reunion, it would have been fun to see you there. Tim was mad that not many people went, too. Thanks for helping make High School so fun, you're the best! Go Warriors! ;)

Colby and Emily said...

HAHAHA! I just noticed the title of your post Jody... High School NIGHTMARE Tag is right! I did like reading all your answers though :) Ah, the good ol days!