Yasmin at 4:30 am this morning as we wait in the Atlanta airport to board the next flight to Orlando. We took the red eye flight so after about 20mins of sleep we were all in such a fun loving mood. Then our check-in time at the hotel wasn't until 4:00 pm. But after much persistants they let us in at 1:30. We took the girls shopping as we tried to keep them happy but I think it just made it worse. So for today no fairytales or fun princesses.
2 comments:
O how fun!!! I hope you guys are having the BEST time! I can't wait to see pictures from the rest of your vacation. I'm sure that your girls are in princess heaven :) Kenadie looks super cute in her little swimsuit! We haven't taken Martie swimming yet, but I can't wait. I'm glad Kenadie liked it so much!
***O, and to answer your question about the bows- a few have come from various places (Posies in Fashion Place Mall or Jolene's in Valley Fair Mall) but most of them have come from the Quilted Bear. And they are really reasonably priced too- about $3 each***
Disney World?! I am so jealous (I don't know if anyone told you that it SNOWED here today?) I love the picture of Yasmin's cute little pout, your girls are adorable! I'm sure you will have SO much fun on your vacation, I look forward to more great Florida pictures!
Post a Comment